Welcome to Australian-Iranian Society of Victoria
"All human beings are in truth akin,
All in creation share one origin,
When fate allots a member pangs and pains,
No ease for other members then remains,
If, unperturbed, another's grief canst scan
Thou are not worthy of the name of man."
Saadi (Iranian poet)
AISoV is a non-profit, non-political, and non-religious organisation incorporated in Melbourne Australia in 1991. Our efforts, assets, and income are applied to the achievement of the following goals:
- To promote Persian culture, music, literature and arts;
- To provide welfare, social services, and support to the Iranian community, in particular, to the disadvantaged migrants, youth, senior citizens, etc;
- To enhance the employability of the Iranian community;
- To promote social, recreational and sporting activities; and
- To liaise with the government and non-government agencies to enhance their understanding of the community needs and to act as a facilitator between these organisations and the Iranian community.
The material presented on this site is not necessarily AISoV’s policy nor does it necessarily represent the views of the AISoV. The Australian-Iranian Society of Victoria is not responsible for the accuracy of material presented in this site. To reproduce or use the material of this site please contact AISoV.